So, I was just drinking orange juice, and as I was taking a drink, I noticed a little brown thing in my drink. It’s a fly. Pretty sure it’s dead. I have no idea how long it’s been there. This is mildly upsetting.
“omfg i want a gay best friend so we can go shopping!!!” “when i have a kid i want them to be gay so i can ship them and their partner AND HAVE OTP FEELS!!! hahahhaah!!” “TUMBLR SHOULD BE A COUNTRY SO WE CAN BAN HETEROSEXUALITY!!! XDDDDD”
It’s depressing that people actually say things like this.
The only thing sexier than British accents are Scottish accents.
Not to be a bothersome butt, but the term ‘British Accent’ isn’t just referring to England, but also Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. In this instance, since you specifically said ‘Scottish Accent’, the proper term for the former would be ‘English Accent’. But, anyways, I agree with you. However, I find them equally sexy <3 Though, with English accents, it largely depends on which part of England the person comes from. Some accents I find slightly annoying, others not so much.
Now, this would be for a proper Dead or Alive movie. Not that monstrosity we got in 2006. I mean a proper adaptation with the original story. As such, my choices will reflect how old I think some of the characters should have been. Like Christie being 30 and Helena being in her mid to late 20s. An important thing to note is that these choices will largely reflect the chaarcter’s background. Thus, whether or not they speak English is irrelevant.
I’m the type of girl who one day can have full out make up and cute clothes on but then the rest of my days get away with wearing sweats and t-shirts and still manage to somehow look decent.. I’m also the type of girl that can look like I’m innocent and listen to everyday pop music but my ipod’s actually full of screamo music as well as every other genre (but not country, gross)… Who would of thought right?
1. Justin Bieber I will admit, he has gotten attractive, but that’s the only thing I even like about him. His singing voice is irritating and his songs are even more irritating.
2. Lady Gaga One thing that I cannot deny is that she has an amazing voice. It’s very strong and I just love it. However, most of her songs, as well as her style of dress, are ridiculous. The one song by her that I actually liked was ‘You and I’ mainly because it had more of a Rock and Roll feel to it and it was very unlike all of her other songs.
3. Katy Perry I find her voice obnoxious and her songs, while some of them are okay, are even more obnoxious. The one song of hers that I can think of that I didn’t hate was “Firework” but I hated hearing her sing it. Random fan covers on YouTube, however, are why I like the song.
4. Nicki Minaj No. Everything is just no. Her voice, both singing/rapping and speaking, is just grating. Just no, she needs to go away.
5. Any Rap artist I detest Rap. I don’t even care what the lyrics are. The sound of it is just so annoying.
I’m really not trying to get anyone riled up, this is just my personal opinion on these things. If I was trying to get people riled up, this would be in the 5 tags that this is mainly about.
Does anyone realize how important it is for Lilo to take care of Pudge? She says that Pudge controls the weather and she needs to make sure the weather is okay. Lilo later in the movie tells Stitch that her parents died in a rain storm.
“England is just a small island. Its roads and houses are small. With few exceptions, it doesn’t make things that people in the rest of the world want to buy. And if it hadn’t been separated from the continent by water, it almost certainly would have been lost to Hitler’s ambitions.” — Mitt Romney